In our first episode, Telling the Story of STEM, we sit down with industry leaders to learn about the looming STEM talent gap and what some of the world’s largest companies are doing about it. We also discuss the transforming education system and the key competencies leaders must have if they want to thrive in the future.
GUEST SPEAKERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dr. Mehmood Khan – Vice Chairman, PepsiCo
- Ruth Veloria – Executive Dean, School of Business at University of Phoenix
- Frank Sesno – Director, School of Media and Public Affairs at George Washington University
- Jon Clifton – Managing Partner at Gallup
- Steve Cox -Vice President Public Relations at Sodexo