We’re growing – our team, our capabilities, and our aspirations.
Among these exciting changes, one foundational element of The Clearing remains the same: the people-first approach found at the core of everything we do. We continue to hear from our clients and partners that’s what makes The Clearing special – and it’s a big reason we’re able to deliver organizational change and transformation that works in the real world, not only on paper.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
Just like our work and processes, our story continues to evolve – and we needed a new platform from which to tell it. To that end, we’re proud to launch a new website and brand identity that brings our ethos to life online and clearly illustrates what we at The Clearing have to offer.
One of my favorite features of the new website is the section where you can experience a day in the life of a Clearing rockstar member. These are the folks who are most committed to bringing our client’s dreams to life.
Every day, we take our founding principles and apply them to serve today’s leaders – similar to how we customize our solutions to ensure we deliver the most effective and value-driven approaches to our clients. We’ve highlighted how we do that on the new site, with case stories that make it easy to imagine what it’s like to work with our team, a look at what makes our team members unique, and insight into the processes and thought models we use to bring it all to life.
It’s all packaged into the three brand pillars that shape our internal culture and form the basis of everything we deliver to our clients – including the foundation of our new website. While our brand pillars aren’t normally public-facing, we are giving a sneak peek into how and what we deliver to the world in our consulting engagements.
- We believe people-centered solutions are the result of a people-centered culture
- We use cutting-edge theory with a focus on practice to create solutions that work in the real world
- We approach every opportunity with curiosity, endeavor to see people as individuals first, and adopt their causes as our own
- We adapt to our customers – not the other way around – and know there isn’t a single path to successful outcomes
- We are always evolving to add value, discover unmet customer needs, and drive meaningful change to causes that matter
- We create safe spaces – internally and externally – for team members and customers alike to bring their true and best selves
- We foster an inclusive recruitment process that prioritizes diverse experience and perspectives
- Diversity, equality, inclusion, and access are part of our DNA, creating a sense of belonging for our team members and clients
We believe staying centered on these pillars is why our approach to problem-solving remains unique, and we hope they shine through no matter how you engage with us. We’re excited for our friends, clients, and partners to continue along this journey with us – and to show even more of the world why The Clearing is the ideal partner when you’ve got complex problems to solve.